Monday, March 8, 2010

Not in a blogging mood right now...

Sorry, just spent the past 45 minutes typing something of a narrative, stream-of-conscious form, so blogging right now is going to put me overboard I think :-P

Not much happened today to blog about though... I spent hours and hours this morning trying to get my laptop to connect to the office printer, organizing my songbooks, printing, fixing, adjusting, deleting, pulling my hair out...

I met the MT at a facility at 1pm... I sat down to play the piano in the large entrance room since all three of our pts were gathered there. I got through about half of Chopin's Prelude in E minor when all I heard over and over again was one of their worker's saying, "Now you'll probably have a hard time hearing me since someone is playing the piano..."

Okay, okay I can take a hint. So that's all. I played one song. Not much I can do if they don't want or appreciate the music...

The MT went over a lot of little things in our documentation server, which was helpful since a lot of it was either new information, or things I had already forgotten how to do. We also tried to find some popular Irish tunes we could sing and play since St. Patrick's Day is coming up!

So that's about it... that was my day... played guitar for almost 3 hours this evening... my fingers are burning in pain and my callouses are beat. I'm spent. Maybe I'll write extra tomorrow to make up for today's blog...

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment