Friday, February 12, 2010

Side note...

Hey guys, just a little disclaimer...

I'm sorry my writing is so unbelievably horrible in this blog! It's just a mess of run-on sentences and bad grammar. It's pretty much all just stream-of-conscious since I'm writing this after work and trying to get everything "down on paper" before I forget it! I hope it at least makes some sense and you can get a basic understanding of what I'm saying and all that I'm experiencing.

Oh, and if you've always wanted to visit California, now's your chance!! I'd love to have visitors! It truly is a beautiful place, and I think everyone should see Cali at least once in their life :) Every moment in life is precious. Seize the day. Get your butts out here. hehe Much love! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. eh, don't worry about that. writing a blog (writing anything) is therapeutic.

    ReplyDelete